Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 26 Νοεμβρίου 2015

KIKO: Soft touch Blush in 105

Hey everyone!

I will not rumble about this product as only one swatch in the store will give you the feedback I want to give you.
I will only say that it is a what a girl wants blush.
Super pigmented but easily controled on the same time, so as not to look like a clown.
The color I have, although a muted one, it is quite vibrant and healthy on the cheeks; plus it stays on the whole day, very important.
Also, the price is 7,50 euros which is insane considering that you get a high quality product.
The color matches perfectly those women who want a shade that can contour a little bit, but give a healthy look also.
Love the petite sleek package too. 
In summary, this is the product I'm keep buying for my cheeks!

I'm so excited!
xx

1 σχόλιο:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...