Σελίδες

Παρασκευή 15 Ιουνίου 2012

La Roche-Posay Unifiance Mat fluid Foundation

Hello everybody!

Time for my second favorite foundation, obviously a French one, from a brand I absolutely love !!!
Honestly, I do have all La Roche Posay's make up range, and some of their skincare line.
Not to mention that my dermatologist also recommends them for me.

Well on to the product!
This is my second bottle of this foundation, and not the last one for sure!
I have oily-acne prone skin with some scares and this is suitable exactly for my type. It's a mat formula, wich means you don't need powder at all. It controls oil so good. I would say that it lasts pretty long time throughout the day, without blotting.You can wear it alone and it seems that you're wearing nothing, like it's actually your normal skin.
It has an amazing finish, lightweight, but covering on the same time imperfections. I wouldn't say that it can cover up blemishes or redness totally, but it can surely gives a nice even complexion, with a medium to buildable full coverage.
With some extra concealer on aeras you wanna cover a little bit more, you're more than ready to go!
Personally, I do prefer wearing only one layer and then conceal only where I truely need it.
But you can build up your coverage without concealer, using two or three layers.
What I have to mention is that it really needs a nice generous amount of moisturiser, so as to set up on your skin like a "second skin" foundation. After that, you have to work pretty fast, not that it dries out, but only to give the best fresh look you can in your skin.
I use it every day in the winter, and I'm more than fine. In the summer time it can still looks nice, but not in extremelly hot weather cause it might start melting.


It's a 30 ml bottle and costs around 20 euros from all pharmacies.

La Roche Posay has another foundation, one with full coverage.
I haven't try it yet, but I will. For now, I don't think I need it cause this one makes me feel confident way more than I thought it will.

You won't  loose anything if you buy it. It's beneficial for your sensitive skin no matter what :)

xxx






5 σχόλια:

  1. Λατρεμένο make up!! Και εγώ αυτό χρησιμοποιώ :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ ωαρία η παρουσίαση που έκανες και ιδιαιτερως ενημερωτικη!
    Είμαι το νέο σου μέλος!θα χαρώ να σε δω στο blog μου για να τα λέμε και απο κει
    Φιλιά
    Μαρία
    http://inbeautywonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. εχω δοκιμασει παλαιοτερα μεικ απ της la roche γενικα ειμαι τοσο ικανοποιημενη απο την ποιοτητα της που θα την προτιμω σε πολλα προιοντα
    δεν ειναι βαρυ κ καλυπτει αλλα ταυτοχρονα ξερω οτι δε θα βλαψει το δερμα μου

    πολυ ωραια αναρτηση!

    φιλακιααα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...