Σελίδες

Τρίτη 14 Αυγούστου 2012

La Roche-Posay: Hydraphase Intense Serum

Hey everyone!

For a couple of months I've been testing out this amazing rehydrating gel-serum for sensitive dehydrated skins!
Well, I only have to say the best of words for this one.

First of all, it's a watery formula, with nice smooth gel texture that's easy and quick to use.
When you put it on it feels like you literally throw water to your face! It gently moisturises your skin without making you oily or something. It absorbs immediately and leaves your skin so soft and mat. You know and you can feel that you've been moisturised in 2 seconds!

In the summer I do not use my regular Uriage moisturiser, as what I only do in the morning is to put on my sunscreen which has moisturising properties too, so I don't need to overuse too many products.
So, as I have a "luck" I would say of a proper moisturiser, this serum makes the whole miracle!
Why ? Beacuse it's a concetrated moisturising serum, that infuses deep inside your skin only with water! Straight where your face needs it! And that's more than good for my skin.
Apart from that, I know that due to the factor that it's a light formula full of hyaluronic acids it can smooth any expression lines you may have.
I do have oily skin and had no problem using it in the morning, under my sunscreen, days I feel I need some more extra hydration.
Don't forget that in the summer all skins become a little bit more dehydrated, so even if you do use a moisturiser, you may want to use this one in your night scincare routine as an extra step.
My mum has dry skin and she looooves it!

I definitely see results now that I'm back from my holidays, as the sun did its job.
I won't use it in the winter just because it's too light using it on its own then, and too much for my skin to use it both with my regural moisturiser.
But in the summer I found that it's the most clever way to put hyaluronic acids deep inside your skin.

Product was sent from assetOgilvy on behalf of L’oreal Cosmetique Active.
When it comes to package, it has a nice glass bottle with pump, quite posh I would say.
It's a 30 ml for 25 euros.

I recommend it even if you are not used to serums. You and your mum will love it!
Some days it's nice to treat yourself  more than you would :)
xxx





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...