Σελίδες

Κυριακή 25 Αυγούστου 2013

Essence: Nail art Express Dry drops

Well ok, this is a purchace that beauty blogging made me buy.

I was on the market for a cheap, yet effective fast drying top coat; although when it comes for my nails, I tend to wait for as many hours as I can to have them completely dry and beautifully made.
But having technology out there, I couldn't resist trying something like that.

I have to say that although I'm not 100% in love with it, I would definitely buy it again, just because it is a huge help for your nail routine.
If you're like me, and want every week another color to your nails then you need that.
What it does?
Well, don't be confused by what they're saying.
Yes, it does dry your nails in a sec, but not in a way of beeing hard and ready to open a can of coca cola for example. It just helps to dry the surface of your nail polish, so if you touch a hair or shirt or something soft, not to be left with marks.
I find though, it makes your nails become hard dry and ready to go faster than without using it for sure!
You only need 1/3 of the time you would need without that.
A plus is the shine it gives to your manicure and a kind of nourishment, as it is basicaly a type of oil, a saver for your cuticles.
Also, the drop applicator is amazing, as one drop per nail and you're done! Clever clever!

I'm thinking on investing on something more expensive that that, and if you know anything please let me know, but only if it can make my nails dry hard faster. If others out there, have the same result like that, and just help my nails dry faster just in the touch, then no thanks, I'll keep buying this one again 'n again as it helps me a looot!
Again, this company has made its miracle! For 2.50 Euros, well I love you essence ! 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Το έχω δοκιμάσει κι εγώ κι όταν τελείωσε δυστυχώς δεν το ξαναβρήκα! Σνιφ

    Πήρα πρόσφατα ένα από sephora από τη δική τους συλλογή στα 8 ευρώ νομίζω αλλά μπορείς να το πάρεις με τη προσφορά της vodafone 1+1 για να βγει πιο οικονομικά.

    Νομίζω της sephora μου στεγνώνει λίγο πιο γρήγορα, το μόνο που με στεναχωρεί είναι ότι όλα μου τελειώνουν γρήγορα...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...