Σελίδες

Κυριακή 27 Ιουλίου 2014

Garnier: Micellar cleansing water

So, this is a product that every drugstore brand has come up with it. It's a new technology which my oily skin loves.

Garnier's micellar water is simply amazing.
I won't write a review comparing it with Bioderma or other brands, as I find it an unven comparison.
You compare a pharmacy product with another pharmacy one.
A drugstore one with another drugstore's.

Well, I love it! I was sceptical when I went to purshace it, as I've been using Bioderma and as a french pharmacy scincare dork I thought it won't do the job.
How wrong I was.
Let me tell you something, it is almost as good as a pharmacy one.
Why? Because it removes extremelly well my heavy foundation, it does not leave oily residues, plus it doesn't irritate my eyes and skin while I take my make up off.
Also, I can easliy use it as a freshener during a hot day.
The only thing is that I don't believe it does something further to my skin, as it might does a product from the pharmacy.

The thing is that for the reason you buy it, to remove your make up, and in order to avoid heavy cleansing milks, yes girl it is an innovation!
And let me tell you something.... For the price and the amount? The best from the drugstore!!!
6 something euros for 400ml of product!
Quite bulky botle, that lasts pretty long.

1 σχόλιο:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...