Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 19 Απριλίου 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hello ladies!

I've decided start blogging with my all time favourite beauty product , which apart from Superdrug, Boots, Asda, Tesco etc, you can find it from  www.asos.com too.
It retails for £2.99 and you can always find it for less :-)

So, on to the product!
From all the brands I have ever used, this is the only dry shampoo that it can actually do what it says in such an amazing price and quality!
Refreshes your oily roots like you're just out from shower, leaving them with no dirt at all.
Gives instant boost and shine when you're on a hurry, with no worry about skipping a shampoo!
The most crucial for me.... it smells like you have eau de toilette in your hair! Soooo nice and yummy scents you can choose from !
Seriously, I can't live without my dry shampoo! It's a life saver and honestly, noone can tell that there are actually not your first day fresh washed hair!
It's a 3 in 1 product as it's your cleansing shampoo, your volume hairspray and your cologne!
What you need to know to have the best result is that you have to keep nozzling about 30cm from hair spaying only into roots and then massaging quite well so as to leave your hair with no white residues on.

It's a bargain, regarding it has 200 ml per bottle and a new big 400ml size! Plus you can always get them when there's an offer around.

I own the whole range as you can see and every now and then I do repurchase the most favorite of mine Blush and Fresh!
Here's the official site  www.batistehair.co.uk


That's all I can say for such an awesome product  Amazing value of money!
I'm so glad you Batiste people have created this little miracle !
A quick burst that revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean..

Feel free and ask me anything you may want :)

Have a nice day, Jenny xxx





2 σχόλια:

  1. Thank you so much for your help, I get excited every time I here about a new dry shampoo. Thanks a lot for the usefull information!!! Keep posting :)
    http://olis-myme.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It isn't a new brand. It's the no1 best selling leader brand of dry shampoos in Uk.
      Glad you like it, thank you :)

      Διαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...