Σελίδες

Τετάρτη 18 Απριλίου 2012

Firsty first :)

Hey hey heeeeey !!!

Welcome to my beauty blog :)

I'm new to all of that, but I know for sure that I can help you !
How?
Well, whenever you're on urge to buy new beauty products, you should come by and learn my thoughts on every product I own, either I like it or not! No hauls, no tutorials, just reviews of what I buy.

I may post some reviews in Greek, depending on whether the product I'm reviewing can be purchased only in Greece.

Oh! Don't forget that my friends call me discount junkie... So you can tell that every post will be for your own save of money, without loosing its value.
My only goal is to make myself useful and help you become knowledgeable on what you buy.
I want YOU to trust ME :)

That's all for now, see you on my first ever post in a few days !
I'll try keep uploading at least one post per month or every time I get a new product !!

Will appreciate any comments or recommendations of what product you want me to review!

Have a nice night! xx




2 σχόλια:

  1. Καλή αρχή!! Μου αρέσει το concept discount junkie!! Οπότε είμαι η καινούρια σου follower!! xx Menia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ!!! :)
      Είμαι εδώ για να σε βοηθάω στις αγορές σου!!! xxx

      Διαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...