Σελίδες

Σάββατο 21 Απριλίου 2012

E.L.F HD powder

Hey hey heeeeeeeey :)

I'm back again, this time for make up stuff ! woohooo

I know e.l.f  is probably one of your favorite brand out there.
Well... why not? Great value, without spending a fortune!

The HD translucent powder considers to be one of their best sellers!
Personally, I can not find a difference between this and Make Up For Ever's one, really!
I've been using both. Honestly, I do prefer this better.

The reason why ?
First of all it suits every skin tone, while giving that extra touch you need of powder and softness after applying your foundation, not too much, not too little...
It can be quite white if you overpowder, but you can easily take off any extra amount.
( You're gonna find that out if you take a photo and see yourself  looking at you like a ghost! haha ) 
If you want your powder for coverage, this is not for you. It can only take the shine away. Great for summer time.. It doesn't make you look like you have something on, not cakey at all !
Oh oh oh! The puffy sponge thing... !!! Amazing! Doesn't irritate, soo soft :)
The only thing I don't like is that it's bulky enough, taking too much space in my make up back or in my drawer.

What you need to have in mind is that it can be reaaaally messy ( as mine ), every time you open it!
But for 6.80 Euros and 8gr , who cares?? :)

To be honest, i'll keep repurchasing that over 'n over again !

( In the future, I'm gonna try the Vichy Dermablend setting powder, which claims to be the same! I'll let you know my thought on that too :) 




E.L.F's european site:  http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...